Free COVID-19 tests for at-home use are available at all First District locations. In Minot, tests will be available at our main office, 801 11th Ave SW from 8:30 - 4:00, Monday through Friday. Enter through Door B. In all other office locations, call ahead for availability. For testing kits and testing locations across the state, visit www.health.nd.gov/covidtesting.
After April 22, no COVID testing will be available at the Minot office. Observed rapid antigen testing will still be available by appointment at other First District offices. People with COVID-19 symptoms should see their medical provider or use an at-home test to determine their status. At-home test kits are also recommended for close contacts to positive cases.
There are several options available in Minot and the surrounding area for people who need testing for travel. Some of those options are listed here for your convenience. Information is subject to change without notice.
Velva Drug – 701-338-2977
- Monday thru Friday 9:00 – 6:00, preferably by appointment (occasionally on weekends)
- Rapid antigen testing for travelers only - not people with symptoms
Minot Health Clinic
- Monday thru Friday - must schedule online here
- Rapid Antigen $50, Rapid PCR $150.00
Trinity Hospital- 857-7817 – press 0
- Monday thru Friday 1:00 -2:45 by appointment only
- Rapid Antigen testing for travelers only - not symptomatic or close contacts