Free COVID-19 testing is planned for Friday, June 26th from 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm at the North Dakota State Fairgrounds. Any member of the public age 12 and older can be tested during this drive-through event. You can be tested at this event even if you don’t have any symptoms. Unlike some earlier testing, you don’t have to quarantine until you get your test results; you can get tested and go on with your day. No appointment is needed – just drive-in. Enter the Fairgrounds from 4th Avenue NE.
Cloth face coverings are encouraged.
Everyone is asked to pre-register if possible. It's is not required, but it will help you get in and out faster. Here’s what you need to know - please read before registering:
- Click the registration link below, then click “Take the Screening Questionnaire”.
- Select whether you are a First Responder, a Healthcare Worker, or a resident of a group living facility. If none of those, select ‘No I am not.’
- 'Do you live in a congregate setting?' Select No unless you live in a nursing home, residential center or other group living facility.
- Complete the registration and submit. At this point, your information is entered into the registration database. Ignore any message that says you will receive an email, text or QR code when you are approved for testing; you may or may not get an approval message before the event. By submitting your registration questionnaire, you are placed on the testing list.
- About 1000 tests should be available for this event. Registration does not reserve a test for you; testing will be done on a first-come-first-served basis. It's possible that there may not be enough supplies to continue testing until the advertised end time.
- If you register but can’t make it to the event, there is no need to cancel.
Click here to register now.
Please check back here or watch our Facebook page for updates.