Summertime Wellness Bingo *PRINT BINGO CARD*
CALLING ALL PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS!
In the U.S., childhood obesity alone is estimated to cost $14 billion annually in direct health expenses. In 2020, the national rate of obesity among kids ages 2 to 19 increased to 22.4%, up from 19.3% in 2019. Obesity can lead to many health risks, including type 2 diabetes, heart disease and some cancers. We need your help to win the fight against childhood obesity.
Throughout the next month we will be promoting children’s health and wellness with our Summertime Wellness BINGO. It is open to ages 3-17, so some kiddos will need your help!
Print the BINGO card and help them complete the activities on the card.
Once they have completed a BINGO, snap a picture- (with their BINGO), and post it to our Summer Wellness BINGO post on Facebook along with the hashtag #FirstDistrict2022. Every post is a chance to be entered into our grand prize drawing!
The goal is to get a blackout BINGO! All cards must be completed and turned in to any of our
9 locations by August 31, 2022.
How to Play
- Each square has a different wellness activity to complete.
- When you complete an activity, mark it off on your card.
- If you BINGO, post a picture with your card to the First District Health Unit Facebook page with the hashtag #FirstDistrict2022, and your name will be entered into a drawing for more chances to win prizes!
- Once you have completed and filled in all the squares (a blackout), TURN YOUR CARD IN TO any First District Health Unit location. Your name will be entered for a chance to win.
- Be sure to add your name, age, and phone number. Drop off at any of our 9 locations by August 31st !
- We welcome ages 3-17 to participate.
BINGO, health, wellness, kids