Food Safety Training for 2019
All persons that work as food employees must take an APPROVED food safety course.
- The FDHU Food Safety for Food Service Employees is always an approved course. A list of other approved courses will be posted on the FDHU website under Environmental Health Division. It is highly recommended that any person that chooses to take a food safety course other than the FDHU Food Safety for Food Service Employees course verify that it is on the approved list prior to taking the class. There is no guarantee that any course that is not on the list of approved courses will be accepted.
- All management and supervisory staff must complete the food safety training prior to working in a supervisory role.
- All other staff must complete the food safety training within 30 days of hire.
- All seasonal, temporary, or mobile unit employees must complete the food safety training prior to doing any food handling.
- There will be a $10.00 fee for taking the FDHU course or test.
- If a replacement card is needed, there will be a $5.00 fee to reprint the card.
Contact Becky at 701-852-1376 x121 for more information.Please RSVP for the session you wish to attend by calling. If there are not at least five people registered for any session by noon on the day before the session, then that session will be cancelled.